DermaMedics is a skin care company that specializes in the discovery of technologies for the dermatology market. DermaMedics has broad expertise in molecular based skin research and uses this expertise to identify botanically derived chemical compounds that display pronounced biological activities that are beneficial to the skin. Dermamedics’ skin biochemistry research program originated at the University of Oklahoma Heatlh Sciences Center and the discoveries made there were transferred to the company in 2011. We are very excited to have two brand new products for this company here at the Cameo.
Retinol Perfecting Serum
- 2.5% Retinol complex is a high concentration blend of retinol and its stable ester, retinyl palmitate
- non-irritating retinol complex combines Retinol plus Therosol to provide the benefits of Retinol without the redness or irritation seen in most Retinol products
- “bioactive phase partitioning” rapidly
- produces visibly improved skin texture and skin tone in days, not weeks.
Fuller Lips Volumizing Gloss
- Nicotinic Acid Methyl Ester: an oil soluble form of vitamin B3 that will increase lip fullness when applied. Its volumizing effects last 1 hour.
- Shea Butter: is an excellent moisturizer and also prevents water loss from the skin. It has known anti-inflammatory properties and has been used as a UV blocking ingredient.
- Dimethicone: an excellent skin protectant and has been given OTC drug status by the FDA for skin protection.
- Squalane: an emollient oil that is identical to the oil naturally produced in the skin.It helps maintain skin hydration.
New From Eminence:
VitaSkin Collection Exfoliating Peels
The VitaSkin Exfoliating Peels are a collection of natural peel solutions that complement the existing routine for each of the four VitaSkin pillars: Firm, Bright, Calm, and Clear. These results-oriented home care peels, formulated with alpha hydroxy acids and natural active ingredients, deliver visible results without the need for downtime. These innovative, non-irritating peels gently remove dead skin cells and uncover a softer, revitalized complexion.
Available by September 15, 2015:
Firm Skin Acai Exfoliating Peel
Bright Skin Licorice Root Exfoliating Peel
Calm Skin Chamomile Exfoliating Peel
Clear Skin Willow Bark Exfoliating Peel